- Statement of Intent
- Post Haste recognises its responsibility, and is committed to,
ensuring the privacy of your information.
- You may be asked to submit certain personal information in order
to receive or use services from Post Haste. Such services include
booking a courier and purchasing our products. We will treat any
such personal information submitted by you and any information
retrieved while using this website (“Site”) in accordance
- Post Haste may, from time to time and in its sole discretion,
without notice to you. All such changes will be effective immediately
upon the updating of the page on the Site at which the Privacy
which you access the Site.
please email us at email@example.com.
- Collection, use and storage of personal
- Access to, editing and deleting personal
- Information retrieved while using
- Links to external website
- Collection Use
and Storage of Personal Information
- You may browse and access information contained on the Site
without providing personally identifiable information.
- Where you voluntarily provide personally identifiable information
(e.g. if you apply for an account with us or email us), we will
hold your personal information in accordance with the requirements
set out in the Privacy Act 1993. In particular:
- Your personal information will be used
only for the purposes for which it is collected and will be
retained only for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purposes
for which the information was collected (including any time
that we are required by law to retain such information).
- We will not release your personal information
to any third party except where required to, permitted to,
by law, where you have authorised us to do so or where disclosure
is connected to the purpose for which the information was
- Access to, Editing and
Deleting Personal Information
- You can ask to see the personal information that we hold about
you at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You may also ask us to correct, alter or delete any personal
information that we hold about you by emailing email@example.com.
It is your responsibility to ensure that personal information
provided to us is accurate.
Retrieved While Visiting the Site
- Some information is automatically retrieved while you visit
the Site. This information is outlined below. In the event that
any personal information is collected, we will only use this information
in aggregate form so that identify individual users cannot be
- The Site automatically generates logs regarding your sessions
on the Site such as the features you use, the actions that you
take and the information that you access. Post Haste generally
uses this information in statistical and aggregate formats to
assess the effectiveness of the Site and to better understand
your priorities and interests.
- We also log your IP address (the perceived location of your
computer on the internet) whenever you use the Site. This is for
system administration and troubleshooting purposes only.
or PIN on the Site, a cookie will be placed on your computer. When
you visit the Site again, the cookie will identify your computer to
our web server and our web server will structure itself around the
information about you but to improve the speed and reliability of
our security system.
- To prevent unauthorised access, maintain data accuracy and ensure
the appropriate use of any information supplied by you, Post Haste
have put in place physical, electronic and managerial processes
to protect your information.
- Additionally, all user information stored on the Site is protected
from unauthorised access through the use of secure passwords,
user PINs and other security procedures.
- Users have specific responsibilities to keep their PIN secure
- For more information about our security procedures, please email
- Links to External Websites
- The Site may contain links to external websites. Post Haste
is not responsible for the privacy policies of any such external