My Drop Zone
How does it work?
My Drop Zone provides Post Haste Couriers the authority to leave your parcel where you want it left at the address provided, without obtaining a signature.
After signing up we will provide you with a barcode to place at your designated dry, safe, Drop Zone. When our courier calls with a delivery they will scan your barcode and leave the parcel at your Drop Zone, so you can track and trace the delivery time of your item.
How do I get my barcode?
- Complete the Application Form Online
- Within 14 days we will send you your barcode
- Affix the barcode at your designated Drop Zone
It’s as simple as that and it’s FREE.
Terms and Conditions
- My Drop Zone is available in selected residential delivery areas during our standard hours of operation Monday - Friday 7.30am – 5.00pm and Saturday 8.30am – 12.00pm where a Saturday delivery is specified and has been paid for in advance.
- Excludes rural delivery addresses.
- Upon application, Post Haste will notify you if your delivery address qualifies.
- My Drop Zone locations must be easily accessible by our courier drivers and free from unrestrained dogs.
- Applicants must be 18 years or over to receive alcohol products.
- My Drop Zone is available for Post Haste deliveries only.