New to Post Haste
If you have just opened an account with Post Haste or if you are thinking of sending with us, this page provides a simple overview of how to use our services.
Depending where you are sending to and how fast you need it there we have a range of options to suit you. You can access and pay for our services from your local branch or choose to order them online using your account. Visit our Sending page to find out more about how to send an item, how fast it will get there and the approximate cost.
Getting an account
Having an account with us gives you full access to the benefits of using Post Haste services. You can read more about this on the page Why Post Haste? or contact us online, or by phoning 0800 106 828, or at your local branch - check our Contact us page to find their details.
You can also fill out our Account Application form online.
Fast and easy online
With our website based system it is easy for our customers to access the services we offer. From your own comfort space you can order products, book a courier pick up and track the progress of your items.
- Our Autobook system can be used for booking a courier in less than 10 seconds by calling 0800 767 842 and having your PIN number ready.
- By calling our customer service team on 0800 106 828
- Or, you can visit our website under Book a courier and instantly request a pickup by just by entering your phone and PIN number.
- You can track your item from the time it has been picked up and trace its movement online on our Track and Trace section of the website or by calling our customer sevice team.
- You can simply order products on our website Order Products section or by contacting your local branch.
- As a customer of Post Haste you will enjoy the benefits of our network strengths as well as those of our sister companies, which means we are able to meet any courier requirements you may have.
- Check your pick up address details are correct
- Integrate Track and Trace for your customers on your own website
- Rearrange a delivery with using Card Left
- Get a quote online for regular deliveries
- Get an approximate price for sending your item with the Ticket Calculator